Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We’re looking for a full-time Head of Social Media to establish the social media function within our organization and transform our social presence into an entertaining hub for learning and mental fitness. Our ideal candidate is someone who lives and breathes social media and is consistently inspired by what they see on various platforms.
In this role, you'll own the social channels for Elevate and Balance from end-to-end—from setting our growth and content strategies to actual execution, and everything in between.
You'll have autonomy and significant ownership; you'll report directly to the Director of Content and collaborate with a talent-dense team; you'll be part of a successful startup with impressive growth; and your work will center on products that are making a profound difference in people's lives.
If all this excites you, and if you have a bias for action and an impressive track record in the social space, please tell us more about yourself.
Oh, and one more thing: This is a full-time, fully remote position, so you can feel free to work anywhere in the world that you'd like (that accommodates typical North American business hours).
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You'll create actionable plans to both grow and maintain communities on various social media platforms.
- You'll oversee the creation and day-to-day implementation of the social calendar.
- You'll work with our design and content teams to develop copy and creatives.
- You'll use analytical tools to ensure progress across all platforms.
- You'll partner with our growth and product marketing teams to share learnings, create and manage influencer relationships, and more.
- You'll ensure brand consistency in tone, voice, and imagery, while still pushing toward innovation and keeping current with trends.
- You have an impressive portfolio and can point to prior social media success.
- You have strong data analysis skills and consistently use data to inform your work.
- You're an excellent writer and adept at following style and brand guides.
- You like to innovate and push boundaries and are constantly inspired by what you see on social media.
- You have a bias for action and solid project management skills, allowing you to excel at working both independently and collaboratively.
- You're fluent in English and possess strong communication skills.
- You have a passion for helping people improve their lives and achieve their mental fitness goals.
- Experience with affiliate contracts and partnerships
- Experience writing educational or mindfulness content or working at an educational or wellness company
- Experience with people management
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. You can expect conversational style interviews (approximately 3 interviews and skills review) where we get to learn more about you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.