Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
The Onboarding Specialist will work closely with the Growth Lead and the Product Marketing Lead to successfully onboard, engage and grow the Practice customer base. As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll have a heavy hand in developing and building a repeatable, scalable plan to strategically onboard customers to Practice.
You’ll achieve growth by learning from hands-on conversations, building relationships, and asking the right questions to gain a well-rounded point of view of coaches and the problems they face day-to-day. You'll also develop deep customer insights and competitive knowledge to ensure Practice provides remarkable, differentiated solutions and creates delight during every step of the customer experience.
You have 🍎
- Energy, interest, and passion to interact with prospective customers and current customers
- Desire to “do” and learn from doing in a hands-on capacity as you go from zero to one
- Comfort presenting in front of prospective customers
- Curiosity to ask many questions; both internally and externally
- You’ve made a few mistakes and you can talk about them
- Natural story-telling abilities and an intent to always be clear and concise in your communication
- A willingness to fight for the customer and always advocate for value on their behalf
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will 🚀
- Develop, improve, and innovate the onboarding playbook as you onboard hundreds of customers to Practice in your first 6 months
- Manage the acquisition funnel from the initial touchpoint of a lead through trial to becoming a customer of Practice
- Nurture prospective relationships and become a trusted advisor for each of your customers
- Keep a pulse on coaching trends and act as the voice of the customer to inform our product and marketing, design teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Practice product and the coaching industry to drive customer engagement and meet your customers’ business objectives
- Champion customer needs internally throughout product meetings, roadmap discussions customer experience reviews; ultimately placing customer needs first — always
More important details! 🌈
- Strong English skills in both written and verbal are critical to success. Internally, English is our designated language for team communication and our customers primarily communicate with us in English too.
- We have a very international team, but we actively seek to increase our diversity. We particularly welcome applications from women, and from people of color and minority ethnic candidates.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but some important work conversations will happen during ET (America/New_York) working hours.
- You will have enormous latitude to do the job as you see fit. Great collaborators set their own hours and get things done their own way.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years, you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.